BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE

At Bellavista you can be assured of a great stay and we go out of our way to ensure your holiday is everything you expected and more.  You can book your holiday directly with us through the website or if you prefer you can book through one of our partner sites.  For extra piece of mind we have been fully vetted by our partners meaning you can book with confidence.  Availability is always changing so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Rates from

£186per night
  • Minimum stay 3 nights (off peak)

Contact us to find out the latest avilability.

1st November
to 31st March

£1300W/k
  • 3 nights minimum stay
    £557

1st April
to 31st June

£1400W/k
  • 3 nights minimum stay
    £600

1st July
to 31st July

£1950W/k
  • 1 week minimum stay

1st August
to 31st August

£2300W/k
  • 1 week minimum stay
    – 

1st September
to 31st September

£1600W/k
  • 1 week minimum stay
    –  

1st October
to 31st October

£1450W/k
  • 3 nights minimum stay
    £621

Want to stay for longer – thats not a problem! Get in touch to discuss you requirements.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Payment schedule

We require 20% deposit on booking which is non refundable.  After the initial deposit a further payment of 30% of the total is required 90 days before the planned rental date.  With the remaining rental balance (50%) plus the £400 security deposit needing to be paid 60 days before the date of arrival

Additional costs

– There is a obligatory charge of £110 for cleaning the property once vacated after the rental period.
– There is a secured damage deposit of £400 (refundable) which is collected in the rental payment schedule.
– Towels and Linen are included and changed on a weekly basis, however if we can provide extra linen & towels at an additional supplementary cost.

  • Families welcome
  • Strictly no smoking
  • No Pets allowed

PAYMENT METHODS

We accept the following payment methods.

We accept the following payment methods.

PayPal
Cheque
Cash
Bank Transfer

Our bookings are always changing.  Get in contact with use to find out the latest availability.

Booking Enquiry